WordPress Websites for Small Business
We provide easy to use, WordPress for Business Sites. This is an easy system that makes it easy to update content daily or monthly.
Our program includes the installation of a theme for your website (the design) and 20 pages of content for only $300. dollars.
Easy Steps to Get Started on a Website powered by WordPress
- Decide on Your Domain Name
- Decide on a Design for your Site: Take a look at our theme changer to get some ideas of what you would want. Use the left navigation links to change the look to get ideas: http://mybizdesigner.com/Framer2.hml Look around the web for other simplistic sites you like. Save the links of those you think are cool.
Links to sites you like and/or Names of themes you liked in step 2A header with your logo and one image (no rotating graphics or other animations in simple sites).A left or right navigation with simple links to your site content (no mouseovers or animation in simple sites)A footer area with basic site linksA home page image or bannerText Content in the home page, an article if you will, (no multiple or extensive links in simple sites.)Other work to be done that exceeds “simple” will be billed at hourly rates or a customized quote will be provided..
- Sign up for our Business Complete WordPress Design and hosting at 9.99 per month plus $300 dollar setup for the WordPress Design and Installation
- We will ask you to Provide your Content Items to us by email so get your content ready:
- Photos to be used on the site, Up to 5 images included. Other images can be put in after the initial setup is done.
- Text to be used on the pages, up to 5 included pages. Other pages can be put in after the initial setup is done.
Note that some elements on your website will be an upgrade unless you keep it simple. Simple sites have the following elements provided
Now it’s our Turn. We will
- We will set up your site
- Put in the WordPress system with your chosen design style and graphics
- Provide a link to our tutorial on how to easily upload your content in the future.
- Provide 1 hour of consultation and training if needed to review how you can easily manage your site on your own.
WordPress is the most popular engine on the internet for small sites and blogs. Although many use this as a blog platform it is a leading solution for small sites because of it’s ease of use in adding content. In addition, it is easy to upload images, new articles, and change categories, sections, etc. Most users of this platform understand what to do and are proficient at it in just a few hours. Also, WordPress is supported by thousands of developers, and has thousands of “Plugins” that install quickly to add great functionality to your site.